Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting dressed

Nate has been picking out his clothes himself for a little while now. He almost always picks a button down shirt with a collar. He likes to look nice =) So today while I was changing Sam's diaper I asked Nate if he wanted to pick out Sam's clothes. He was very excited and got right to it. He brings me a pair of blue windpants, which was fine. And then comes back with a red Fila jacket and a t-shirt. The jacket was size 12 months! Not sure why it was still in Sam's closet. Not to mention, neither of the two boys have ever worn it because it's kind of...I don't know what the right word would be. So Sam gets all excited about it and wants to wear it. We aren't going anywhere so I gave in. I then told Nate to get dressed and he does. I turn around to look at him and he's wearing head to toe camouflage. I hate camouflage!!! I hope no one comes over to visit today!

No comments: