Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whoooshhh

So yesterday Jay set up this "big" pool we have. It's just a glorified baby pool but they call it a "family" pool. I guess it's probably about 2 ft high and ten feet long. So he filled it up yesterday because it's supposed to be 90 here today so we thought the water would warm up a little. He filled it up with the cover on so it ended up filling to the very top. I went to take the cover off this morning, which wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be. I have it about half off and I hear Nate yell "What's happening????" And Sam is just screaming. I look over and see them running because the side of the pool collapsed and there was just a waterfall of really cold water flowing out right where they had been standing. I laughed as I watched them run away and then suddenly realized Jake had been standing holding on to the side of the pool. I look at him and his face was in total shock as water is just flowing out straight onto his chest as he holds on for dear life to the side of the pool. I ran over and picked him up and he was fine. I was laughing so hard that I peed my pants!!! Which of course made me laugh even harder!

No comments: